home.aspx
home.aspx
 
EVENTS

MWC Barcelona 2019
MWC BARCELONA 2019
February 25-28, 2019
MWC Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress) is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest t...

AGC Partners’ Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference 2019
AGC PARTNERS’ INFORMATION SECURITY & BROADER TECHNOLOGY GROWTH CONFERENCE 2019
March 04-05, 2019
AGC’s 15th West Coast Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference will be held on Monday March 4th and Tuesday March 5th. Our conferences have become premier showcases for fast growing, predominately private technology companies. Throughout the two days, attendees will have...


Avolution produces the ABACUS toolset, used by thousands of companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly. Find out more or try ABACUS for yourself with a free 30-day trial - www.avolutionsoftware.com

RELATED NEWS


More servers and more CPU power used to be the answer to boosting data centre performance, but it appears this is no longer the case. A new research report conducted by Futuriom and sponsored by Mellanox Technologies - ‘Untold Secrets of the Efficient Data Center’ - asserts with the deceleration of Moore’s Law (the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years) and the drive for domain-specific processors and edge computi...
DATA CENTER KNOWLEDGE
READ MORE

Sales from hardware for cloud infrastructure surpassed revenue generated from traditional infrastructure for the first time in Q3 last year, according to IDC. The analyst said that sales for cloud environments - servers, storage, switches and so on - rose 47.2 per cent year on year to $16.8bn (£13bn). The growth saw spending on public and private cloud infrastructure equate to 50.9 per cent of the market, with the traditional infrastructure market making up the remaining 49.1 per cent. Nat...
CRN - NEWS
READ MORE

The company may only be a week old – but Dell Technologies is already challenging the traditional leaders in the cloud infrastructure space, according to new data released from Synergy Research....
CLOUDCOMPUTING-NEWS.NET
READ MORE

With the ability to generate a staggering $1.5 trillion in revenues every year, cybercrime is big business. It’s the perfect model – earn a high income for minimum effort and risk of penalty. It comes as no surprise then that when faced with issues around the fluctuating value of Bitcoin, cybercriminals stepped into action. These savvy criminals created a new attack technique that offers better paid out odds in comparison to ransomware – cryptojacking – unauthorised use o...
CLOUD COMPUTING NEWS
READ MORE

Technology infrastructure is changing and that change is centralized around a need to provide a new level of controlled flexibility to serve our modern use of applications and data. This new adaptability is required because firms need to be able to tune IT to power specific software applications and data streams that may change in size, scope and function (and level of mission criticality) at any time.This the core rationale behind HP Enterprise’s (HPE) ‘composable infrastructure&rsq...
FORBES
READ MORE

Cloud infrastructure giant Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced plans to launch a data centre region in Paris, making it the fourth zone after the UK, Ireland and Germany....
CLOUDCOMPUTING-NEWS.NET
READ MORE

EVENTS

MWC Barcelona 2019
MWC BARCELONA 2019
February 25-28, 2019
MWC Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress) is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest t...

AGC Partners’ Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference 2019
AGC PARTNERS’ INFORMATION SECURITY & BROADER TECHNOLOGY GROWTH CONFERENCE 2019
March 04-05, 2019
AGC’s 15th West Coast Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference will be held on Monday March 4th and Tuesday March 5th. Our conferences have become premier showcases for fast growing, predominately private technology companies. Throughout the two days, attendees will have...